You’ve tried every fad diet and secret formula to lose weight. Either nothing has worked, or the things that seemed to work didn’t help keep the weight off. Now you’re older and wiser, but your metabolism is slower.
The secret…is that there is no secret. Eating a balanced diet and exercising regularly is the only way to find your healthy and true body shape. Unfortunately, that simple sentence doesn’t sell books or milkshakes.
The weightloss industry is built around exaggerations and lies.
Just because it’s simple, doesn’t make it easy. Marty Davey will help you understand nutrition, establish goals for long-term weightloss, and find the balance between food-as-fuel and healthy physical activity.
Here’s what to expect:
- Twelve 50-minute Zoom sessions one-on-one with Marty Davey
- Each session will cover a specific topic related to weightloss.
- Each session will also include two plant-based recipes and meal preparation tips.
- Together with Marty, you will develop personal benchmarks to gauge your success.
- Each session you will learn two exercises customized to your physical ability.
- A complete cookbook
- All 24 plant-based recipes will be included in a downloadable and printable cookbook.
You’ll find your TRUE BODY SHAPE. Not every body fits into what is considered “body beautiful”. Often these shapes exist in your mind, but your body has yet to cooperate or just isn’t built like that. Period. Your body shape should be healthy, comfortable and represent the real you.
Marty Davey will help you identify your true body shape and set you on the path to achieving it.
In twelve weeks you will begin to see results. True weightloss takes time. If you have more than 25 pounds of extra weight, you will continue your diet and exercise regime until you have lost all the weight you want to lose. The goal is to find balance with a healthy size and shape comfortable for you.
Marty Davey provides long-term support in two ways:
- Graduates of the twelve-week program are invited to monthly Zoom support groups hosted by Marty. You can share your success, get more tips and recipes, and meet fellow weightloss graduates.
- Graduates may book additional one-on-one sessions as needed. Some graduates find ongoing support through weekly or monthly sessions, or you may schedule them a la carte.
Invest in You
To get started, and to learn about the cost of programs, schedule your free 30-minute introductory session.