You’re not alone! Type 2 Diabetes is among the most common diagnoses in America. Millions of people are helped through a combination of medical care and education.
Why work with a nutritionist?
Diabetes, left untreated, wreaks havoc on the human body. People become dependent on daily medicines and the amount, cost and dosage of medications will continue to increase as the disease progresses. Diabetes can lead to amputation of limbs, stroke and blindness. Diabetes eventually destroys your kidney function requiring dialysis treatment multiple days per week. And, finally, diabetes leads to kidney failure and death.
Diabetes can be manageable. Some types of diabetes can be cured completely. Nutrition is the secret!
Unfortunately, nutrition and techniques to lower your personal blood sugar and sugar spikes is a learned skill. Learning how to stabilize your blood sugar and prepare nutritious meals, while avoiding the foods that contribute to your disease, is critical at any stage.
Marty Davey can help you regain control of your diabetes and your life.
What to Expect:
- Twelve 50-minute Zoom sessions one-on-one with Marty Davey
- Each session will cover a specific topic related to diabetes management.
- Together with Marty you will learn to keep blood sugar spikes within the healthy range.
- Each session includes two plant-based recipes and meal preparation tips.
- For those clients that also desire weightloss, you will learn two exercises customized for you.
- A complete cookbook
- All 24 plant-based recipes will be provided in a downloadable and printable cookbook.
Together with your doctor, in twelve weeks you will find a nutritional regime that compliments your medical treatment. Our goal is to stop the progression, and where possible, reverse the disease.
Some graduates are able to become completely disease-free.
Marty Davey will help you take control of your life and your health.
Marty Davey provides long-term support in two ways:
- Graduates of the twelve-week program are invited to monthly Zoom support groups hosted by Marty. You can share your success, get more tips and recipes, and meet fellow diabetes management graduates.
- Graduates may book additional one-on-one sessions as needed. Some graduates find ongoing support through weekly or monthly sessions, or you may schedule them a la carte.
Invest in You
To get started, and to learn about the cost of programs, schedule your free 30-minute introductory session.