What you need to know before there’s another hole in your head
We have a tsunami coming of those of us getting older experiencing Cognitive Decline. It is the elephant in the room.
Does this sound like you –
- Where are my keys? I could have sworn I put them on the hook.
- What did I come into this room for?
- No, wait. I always turn LEFT here, not right. What was I thinking?
Which of the above are common mistakes and which is indicative of Cognitive Decline?
Some of us plan for it. Some of us get genetic testing. We all fear it.
The question is what can you do about it?
Marty will dig through the latest research to help you understand:
- What is normal aging vs symptoms of cognitive decline
- Do crossword puzzles and sudoku games really keep your synapses firing
- Lifestyle habits to decrease your risks and slow progression
- And most importantly – How your diet directly effects how to maintain a healthy brain
This webinar is for anyone over 50 and their loved ones.
Date and Time:
Saturday, January 14, 2023, 1-2:30PM EST
You will receive a link for the webinar in a confirmation email.
Can’t make the date? Register anyway! This webinar will be recorded. All registrants will be emailed a link to the video recording.
Thank you for taking the NEXT Step toward you long-term health.
Use the button to schedule your FREE 30 minute Initial Consultation